Ever watch horror movies and you see a scene and go, “Ew! Yuck! How can she/he/they do that?” And when the movie is over you are glad you do not live in world like that?
Wake up call.
What I am about to reveal is the truth: We are surrounded by parasites, demons and zombies and it will literally take a full bath of repentance to get us back in order.
Don’t believe me? Check out some horrid facts from recent news headlines:
In the anime, Parasyte: The Maxim, a small parasite named “Migi” becomes attached to Shinichi’s right hand. Shinichi calls the parasite a demon, but according to Migi’s internet research humans are closer to demons than even he. [See: Fact Check Migi’s Claim]
In Night of the Zombies, a neighbor needed help and she banged on her neighbor’s door for assistance. The neighbor’s mother said, “Don’t let her in!” And so the girl was eaten by zombies.
You are a parasite if you…
- Are living in a symbiotic relationship where you are benefiting at the expense of the other.
- Take advantage of members of a certain group
- Use people then kill them(figuratively speaking).
You are demonic if you…
- Rebel against God(big one there)
You are a zombie if you…
- Are not aware(very important here).
- You operate on autopilot.
- Consume large quantities of whatever it is: tv, food, sex as if that is your sole purpose in life.
- You show no affection, no regard for life or peace.(The bible calls this “waxing cold”)
Seems pretty glum, huh?
What’s even sadder is that these attributes can be applicable to “Christians” as well.
But. There is a solution that Hollywood will not offer.
It is a solution that has been tried and true over 2,000 years. Beggers, hookers, thieves, and tax collectors went from parasitic zombie demonic folks to loving followers of Jesus Christ.
Accept Him now and receive your new heart:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.(Romans 10:9 NIV)
He is the remedy.
Share across your networks and spread the cure.